What a year!

It has been such a fantastic year in 4EK. I am sad to be leaving grade 4 and making the move to year 6 next year.
I have made a little something for everyone to remember what a wonderful year we have had together.
I hope everyone has a fantastic summer break and I look forward to seeing you all next year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Miss K

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This picture collage generated with Smilebox

3 thoughts on “What a year!

1. Dear 4ek,
    I am sad to say I will need to say good bye to the old times and move into a new year. I will be with some people from class 4ek though. Not all though! Bye and have great year next year. Miss K good luck with the year 6s.

– Amy! 🙁 😀

2. Dear Miss K and 4EK,

It has been a marvellous year, I totally agree! I think one of my highlights was connecting with your class through blogs and Skype.
    Even though you’ll all be in Year 5 and Miss K will be in Year 6, it would lovely to keep in touch with you all!

Merry Christmas 🙂

From Miss T

3. Dear Miss K,
    You have been such a delightful teacher for Bridgie. Thank you very much for the beautiful care you gave and the teaching wizardry! You are amazing. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and safe and Happy New Year – Karen & Boyd Morris