Teacher Profile

Miss Kyritsis’ Educational Philosophy:

Teaching creates day-to-day experiences that are always changing. It creates memories that I will never forget from students’ own personalities and learning abilities, to fellow teachers and the whole school community. It combines all these to create an incredible and rewarding career. Personally, I see teaching as an enjoyable and rewarding profession that I am excited to be apart of.

Although teaching does have its challenges at times, ranging from the students we teach, to our own professional development, it is creating a very fulfilling career. Knowing at the end of each day I have made a difference and created a memory for both my students and myself is something I will never forget and that encourages me to continue to teach.

Teaching is rewarding in every single way, and enables me to build upon knowledge and skills everyday. From the first smile hello to the last wave goodbye, teaching opens doors for both students and teachers’ learning, while experiencing memories that last a lifetime.  It is not only the teaching, but also the experiences, which are linked to teaching, that make it so rewarding.

Hobbies and Interests:

• Snowboarding
  • Technology
  • Tennis
  • Horse Riding
  • Running
  • Cooking
  • Swimming

5 thoughts on “Teacher Profile

1. Miss K is a beautiful teacher. She is the best teacher ever. I like Miss K because she tries to make things fun and colourful. She is a teacher I will never forget.